Excellent, knowledgeable, and friendly staff! Great customer service in the office and the field technicians were A+! Best off-site installation I ever monitored. I am a former technical support manager/consultant and have experience with a multitude of tech installation vendors. I was impressed with the expertise of the CJSC techs and the fact that they remained flexible during the install. Adam and Mike really knew their business and were very easy to work with. Our cameras and NVR were up and running on time and adjusted to our preferences with no problems. The camera system had a nearly immediate impact on the vandalism problem we were experiencing. Thanks again to Bob and all of his staff for coming through for us on short notice! Armand Melograna, Sr. Property Administrator for Bardis Properties
Election Day everyone is out on social media voting for our great country.. While you are out voting and posting you are not home who is watching your house? Here are 5 tips this election day to help Keep your home safe:
1. Do NOT Alert the media when you are not home! Do not post your not at home- Its social media just about anyone can figure out from a picture or a tagged location how far you are from home and then how much time it will take to burglarize your home
2.Keep it locked up!! Keep your home secure with simply locking your doors and windows, Don’t make it easy for a burglar to walk right in your home.
3. Keep it Lit! A well lit home will be less places for a burglar to hide at night
4. Alarm your home.. an alarm on your home is the tool you need to get the proper authorities there the quickest in the case a burglar decides to break into your home if you are not home or even if you are there!
5. Security Cameras- Keep a watchful eye on your home even when you are not there, Yes i know even with security cameras you can not watch your home all the time however with the technology of today we can now set up perimeter alerts that will make your phone send you a notification if someone steps in a area of your property.
As we all set our clocks back this weekend we are often reminded to change the batteries in our smoke detectors, and get our homes ready for winter months ahead. As you are getting your home ready for winter it’s also time to think is your home security ready for winter too? As the clocks go back each year the criminals come back out.
The crime of robbery is mainly a nighttime crime, increasing after 8:00 PM and subsiding after 3:00 AM in most areas. Robberies often increase during the winter months because of extended periods of darkness. Dozens of robbery studies have indicated that robbers like isolation, prefer lone victims, good escape routes, and few witnesses in addition to a good cash score.
With the days getting shorter the next few weeks it’s important to think about your home safety here are a few safety tips we recommend at Central Jersey Security Cameras
1. Make your house well lit
2. Keep trees and shrubs from blocking views of your home or making it easy for a criminal to hide around your home
3. Run a test on your alarm system to make sure it’s all running proper
4. Use your alarm system!! Even when you are home
5. Keep you security signs in front of your home to deter burglars
6. Make sure you keep your doors and windows locked and secure
7. Make a record of your valuables for your insurance
8. Do not leave boxes of expensive gifts in front of your home during the holiday season
9. Do not leave keys hidden outside you never know when someone is watching you
10. Add home security cameras to your home for added security to be able to see what takes place around your home when you are not there or even when you are in your home
With how busy we all get this time of the year home security is not something you can afford to take lightly. To get your home a free home security evaluation before the holiday season call Central Jersey Security Cameras today 732 333 0227 Remember “GET THEM BEFORE THEY GET YOU!” And don’t for get a home security system for a loved one is a gift that keeps giving for years and years!